Notices

Back to school again!

By Justin Skaradosky/ The Tattoo

The all-new 2007 edition of The Tattoo’s Insider’s Guide to High School is online now. As always, it’s full of great advice for anybody who’s heading to high school (especially freshmen, of course).
In this year’s edition, there are three — yes, three — cartoons. Justin Skaradosky chipped in two while Julia Reichard produced another.
There’s a great overview piece by Caroline Liu — who also gave us some wonderful photos — as well as Kathryn Middleton’s advice to “crack your shell” if you want to get the most out of the high school experience. And Donicea Johnson recommends seeking your passion.
Rachel Glogowski weighs in with a piece on what it’s like to have a sibling suddenly tagging along.
From Peshawar, Pakistan, Edrees Kakar points out that playing sports is a great way to make friends. (I can’t help adding that joining The Tattoo is a great way to make friends, too, and some of them will be half a world away!)
Don’t miss all the earlier advice The Tattoo’s provided in seven previous years’ worth of back-to-school issues. It’s a real wealth of information.
Our official policy: We hate blogs.
***********************************
Copyright 2007 by The Tattoo. All rights reserved.