News

Indonesia youth forum to tackle global issues

NSUKKA, Enugu State, Nigeria – The Youth Time International Movement is organizing a forum for young people to come together to seek solutions to the most common
issues around the globe.
The Youth Time Global Forum will take place November 24 to 26 in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, “where sustainability is more than ever at the heart of the discussion,” an announcement on the organization’s website said.

With the theme, “The Interdependence Between Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship – Creating a sustainable environment for social development,” forum organizers are hoping attract more than 150 participants. 

Information posted on the website said: “Young people that are looking for inspiration and people that have innovative ideas on how to tackle these issues are brought together in this event, to come to a winning solution for change, for the benefit of a more sustainable development of the world.” 
The focus of the forum, the website said, is “realizing sustainable development in ever-changing global markets. This forum will provide an interactive platform for young social innovators to openly communicate, share ideas and experiences with their peers from different cultural backgrounds and regions around the globe.”
The organizers hope to offer participants the chance to connect, engage and network with experts to find solutions to global problems.
Linus Okechukwu and Festus Iyorah are Reporters for Youth Journalism International.
***
Be part of the solution! Your tax-deductible gift to YJI
helps students find their voice. Thank you.