Fix Notices

Take Me Home … To See One Direction

View from the sky box at Mohegan Sun.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut – Don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to see the super hot band One Direction at Mohegan Sun this month from the best seats in the house.
Youth Journalism International, a Connecticut-based, educational non-profit organization, has a limited number of tickets available to the public for the band’s sold-out performance on November 30.
“There’s been a lot of interest in these tickets,” said Steve Collins, president of YJI’s board of directors. “So if you want to go — and help out a great Connecticut charity at the same time — let us know soon. Tickets are going fast!”
The sky box tickets were made available to YJI by The Mohegan Tribe, which has been a great supporter of both the free press and YJI, which is based in West Hartford.
There will be food in the sky box!

Tickets are available for a $375 donation for each one to Youth Journalism International, a 501 (c)(3) public charity. Most of the donation would be tax-deductible.

Because there are a limited number available, tickets through this fundraiser are on a first-come, first-served basis.
For tickets, contact Youth Journalism International at (860) 523-9632 or by email at tickets@youthjournalism.org.
Based in West Hartford, Youth Journalism International began training young writers, artists and photographers in 1994. Student work is published online at www.yjiblog.org and at www.youthjournalism.org.

Sky box seats at Mohegan Sun.