Fix Notices

You Can Help Youth Journalism International

Make a gift to Youth Journalism International before the year ends!

This has been a tremendously exciting year for Youth Journalism International and its more than 200 students on six continents. Our students this year have covered everything from the Egyptian revolution to Australian floods. They have interviewed the Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu and a whole lot of young people across the globe. They’ve reviewed movies and plays, drawn cartoons, taken pictures and weighed in many of the big issues of the day. Through it all, these talented, wonderful young people have to come to know each other, to appreciate each other’s cultures and beliefs, and to care for one another. Through them, YJI is building the cross-cultural understanding that is the key to a better tomorrow, for them and for all of us. We are, day in and day out, making a real difference. (See our reviews at GreatNonProfits.com, where YJI is a Top-Rated Educational Charity.)
Looking to expand our services to reach a rapidly growing list of young people who want to participate, we are asking our friends to consider making a tax-deductible donation to Youth Journalism International. Your gift to the Annual Fund will provide the resources that go directly to where the need is greatest to keep our programs strong and flourishing.
If you have recently given a gift, please accept our sincere thanks.  If you can give, we are grateful. And if you cannot afford to give now, perhaps you can send this on to friends and family who may be able to make a financial contribution. We wish you a wonderful holiday season.
Sincerely,
Steve Collins
President, YJI Board of Directors
Reminder: Year-end IRA gifts are still possible. If you are eligible and must take a distribution from your IRA before the end of the tax year, please consider a tax-free gift to Youth Journalism International’s Annual Appeal by clicking here. Originally scheduled to expire in 2009 the “Charitable IRA Rollover” provision has been extended through December 31, 2011. For more information, please click this link or check with your financial advisor.